June 25, 2007

Nothing but hilarious

I am currently reading Richard Branson's autobiography titled "Losing my Virginity". The title seems to be catchy enough and borders on titillation but has genuine reasons behind his origin. This book was written in the aftermath of him losing his flagship brand Virgin Music.
Anyways, this post is not about the book or it's title but is a short paragraph which has been excerpted from the book. Read on:
I had a number of girlfriends . . . and came tantalizingly closer and closer to losing my virginity at parties, when the lights went out and everyone lay around on cushions.
I finally found a girl who was reputed to go the whole way, and at one party we slipped upstairs into a remote bedroom. I was amazed when she let me push up her skirt and take off her knickers. As we began to make love, she started to moan and groan. She was clearly having a very erotic time. I was pretty pleased by how well I must be performing since she was panting and tossing her head from side to side as she fought to control her breathing. I put up a great show and finally came with equally impressive gusto, roaring and shouting and huffing and puffing. Then I rolled off her. To my astonishment she carried on panting, apparently having what I took to be ecstatic multiple orgasms. Just as I was beginning to feel a little bemused and somewhat redundant, I finally realized that she was panting for a reason.

"Asthma!" she wheezed in breathless panic "Inhaler! Ambulance!"
Couldn't stop laughing after reading this !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm...looks like this blog's there 4 quite some time!! nice pieces...can almost imagine u narrating them....write some more !!!

Shrey said...

Thank u.. as of now the frequency of updates is directly proportional to my vellapanti.. lets hope this changes during the semester.